Never thought it would happen to me!

charmtreese

I have read a gagillion threads on how ladies become scissor happy and can't stop trimming their hair. Well of course I thought that this was utterly ridiculous, I mean why would someone keep cutting if they're trying to grow their hair. After buying a new pair of shears for dusting, I have found myself to be one of those scissor happy individuals!!!!

I can't stop! The more I cut the better it looks! I had to end up putting my scarf on early tonight to keep me from going at it again!:lachen::lachen:

I never thought it would be me...O well, never say never!:grin:

LOL! Seesee now you know what it's like! ...Luckily I went to scissor-happy-rehab and at the most I just dust..

and I find that by not straightening my hair I can hold off on the trimming :grin:
..but I am craving to chop off like 3 inches :blush:

i just did this too the other day and today I am mad at myself :wallbash: my hair was healthy and not damaged, I don't even know why I was cutting :spinning: but it looks cute.. summer time always wants me to go short top ear length. I had come a long way oh well... sumer rowth will be good, i am hiding those sissors cause I can't resist

I have read a gagillion threads on how ladies become scissor happy and can't stop trimming their hair. Well of course I thought that this was utterly ridiculous, I mean why would someone keep cutting if they're trying to grow their hair. After buying a new pair of shears for dusting, I have found myself to be one of those scissor happy individuals!!!!

I can't stop! The more I cut the better it looks! I had to end up putting my scarf on early tonight to keep me from going at it again!:lachen::lachen:

That's truely funny. Love your up-do! Be careful with those scissors girl
icon12.gif

LOL! Seesee now you know what it's like! ...Luckily I went to scissor-happy-rehab and at the most I just dust..

and I find that by not straightening my hair I can hold off on the trimming :grin:

Can I have the 3 inches??? :grin: your hair is pretty and that 3 inches would make a great wig....lol......cause i cut off all the little hair I had.....

it's the opposite for me since i am still transitioning...WNGs just lets me see those scraggly relaxed ends and next thing i know some chick is running through my hair with a comb and scissors. but when i get a blowout or flat iron it, it all blends and i get all warm and fuzzy.

That's why I'm sorta glad I can't find my scissors. I bought two of them at different times and can't find either pair! Right now I want to trim some thin ends but don't want to waste time looking for the darn thing. I suppose I'd have mid-back to waist length hair by now if I hadn't been trimming those thin ends for the last five years.

I can relate. I had become so bad with trimming that I went out and bought these scissors that were really expensive but were suppose to be "super precise". lol

I really took dusting and trimming to another level. :perplexed

i agree.once the damaged hair is off your head,theres no need to keep cutting the hair or dusting for that matter if your hair is healthy.:rolleyes:

fellow scissor happy'ist' replying to thread...

It even got to the point where I would travel with my scissors. They were in my car next to me. I would look through the rear view mirror while stopped at a light and snip away stray pieces and let the hair fly away out the window:blush:.

:lachen: girl don't feel bad. it's an addiction i think. i was clean for over a year, then i got a little hit when i dusted my ends in March... sure enough this month i got the shakes and went crazy snipping off all my old color.

it was for the best, but i did go a bit overboard :blush: and had to have my stylist fix my layers. so once again i had to start over.

"hi, my name is Lady Libra and i'm a snip-aholic... i've been clean for a week now." :rolleyes:

Back