Neutrogena Triple Moisture

LadyCee

what do you reallly think about this product line? Is it better than those more expensive products or just as good? has it given ur hair any boost? leave ur reviews here

I only use Silk Touch leave in and the Healing Serum, but I LOVE them both :love:

I use the silk touch as a daily moisturizer on dry hair, and my hair has done a complete 180 for the better...I keep this product stock piled so I never run out :up:

I would like to know also. I want to try the poo,conditioner and hair mask. I have used the leave in and serum. I liked the serum but i didn't like the leave in so much but may give it another try.

macherieamour said:
hey guys,

I reviewed them on my site. Theres a video of the results. Its under product reviews. Overall, I liked them:grin:

I love your video reviews! I look forward to seeing more. Sorry you weren't completely satisfied with the Aveda Damage Remedy. That's my fav. Maybe you should try the line without the Kenra products next time. I'm anxious to hear how it works for you.

I love this product line. It is in my product rotation. The daily leave in is wonderful and the shampoo is a great detangling shampoo. My only complaint is that it is getting harder to find in the stores.

I think Im gonna try the Cream Lather shampoo next and see how I like it since it has gotten good reviews in the past.:)

comike said:
I love your video reviews! I look forward to seeing more. Sorry you weren't completely satisfied with the Aveda Damage Remedy. That's my fav. Maybe you should try the line without the Kenra products next time. I'm anxious to hear how it works for you.

Im totally going to try them again. I think it was the Keracare products-they prob got jealous and sabotaged Aveda:lol: Im gonna try again and post updates!

I tried the serum... its just as good as a more expensive serum.
I tried the Daily Deep Conditioner... I liked it.

I've tried more expensive brands ie KeraCare, Nexxus, Paul Mitchell...
Neutrogena in my opinion works just as good, but like anything variety is
the spice of life... when I run out I always try something else or go back
and forth with my staples or things I know will work and if I'm feeling
adventurous... I look to LHCF for what other people are using.

cecepassion said:
They have them at Kroger,Rite Aid, CVS, and walrgreens i think. I think Target still sell them?

Thanks! I went to Target and their selection was limited. Extremely limited. I wanted to try the leave in and serum. But all they had was the poo and con. Now that I've found my beloved Aveda, I don't care anymore. :p

I just had to remind myself that you were new.
We love it! I think just about everyone at any hair board loves the line. Thats what the acronym NTM stands for.... so you know if someone is using it as their staples.

I tried the Deep Conditioner and it gave good slip: maybe if I used the cream lather poo as well I probably could have had more slip: the silk leave in is wonderful too: nice softness & shine for rollersets

It did nothing for my very coare 4a/b hair. I used teh conditioner and the mask. my hair was not soft at all. very disappointed.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
been so hard finding my silk touch. Gotta keep it stocked.
i use the leave in as a moisturizer on dry hair. #1 staple

Cleve_gryl said:
I only use Silk Touch leave in and the Healing Serum, but I LOVE them both :love:

I use the silk touch as a daily moisturizer on dry hair, and my hair has done a complete 180 for the better...I keep this product stock piled so I never run out :up:
I use the Silk Touch currently for flat ironing. It's very good as long as I use a light touch with it.
I didn't care for the shampoo and conditioner though.
I know someone around my town digs it too, it's a hit or miss if I can locate it. Sometimes there is just an empty space on the shelf where it's supposed to be (usually at Walmart or one of the RiteAids by my house) and sometimes there is maybe one or two (at the other RiteAid by my house, lol!).

I use the whole line, and it works great with my hair. However, when I eventually run out of the mask, shampoo, and conditioner I probably will not be buying more. I have other products in my cupboard that work just as well or better in bigger containers at good prices.

I will continue to buy the Silk touch and the Serum though. I tend to use the Silk Touch as a daily moisturiser, and it doesn't coat my hair or weigh it down. So as long as it continues to work I'll keep using it.

I think that I am a 4a/4b with thick coarse hair. It worked for me. Of course..everythang ain't for everybody. As an alternative, some of my 4a/b sisters may want to try the Sunsilk Hy Line. I love that and it is cheaper than NTM.

I love the shampoo, con, silk touch leave in, anti-frizz cream, and serum. They also have a line for dandruff that I used also - before I started using BT my scalp flaked but reg dandruff shampoos dried my hair out really badly. With theirs I washed every 4 days or so and my scalp felt clean and my hair wasn't stripped.

locabouthair said:
you know what you might be right. i have VERY coarse hair and the mask did nada for me.

I have coarse hair as well. The mask did nothing for me, but the DDC works wonders. I love my DDC and silk touch.

Back