Neutrogena Triple Moisture Pure Strength Conditioning Treatment.. Let's discuss

hey ladies,

How are you all?

I am 9 months post in my transition. During this transition, I have found that my hair hates glycerin. So, on a quest to find a glycerin free condish, I found out about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Pure Strength Conditioning Treatment. I am guessing it is new. The other Neutrogena conditioners are loaded with cones but this one only has Amodimethicone which my hair is okay with. I am looking for slip, but deep conditioning. here are the ingredients,

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycol Steareth, Ceteth 2, Wheat Protein (Triticum Vulgare), Meadowfoam Seed Oil (Limnanthes Alba), Olive Fruit Oil (Olea Europaea), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Hydroxpropyl Guar, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance

Has anyone tried this?
300.JPG

I started to buy this to use as a light protein treatment. I will probably pick some up this week and review it. The ingredients look cool to me. I like their Mask also.

I love your siggy. I love Ashley's hair! I am going to buy it from Walmart and return if I don't like it. I guess I will have to be the guinea pig for this one. lol

Update: I used this product and it was horrible. It literally sat on top of my hair. I am going to do a baking soda wash and revisit and post the results.

All in all, I think it was a waste of money.

Back