Neutrlab hair care products?

Napp

Ms. Nobody
there is this new line that cought my eye at the BSS. its called Neutrlab. they have products for both relaxed and natural. they are ph balanced. the products look really good.

DSCN7116.JPG

pd_cocoa_curl_01.jpg

DSCN7119.JPG

neutrcare-pudding-pherfect.png

im interested in a few of the products. the gel reminds me of kcc in consistency. their official web site is not up but maybe someone can chime in?

Looks interesting..though the spelling of their brand name is very offputting...neutrlab...neuytyrrdfdtrtlab.... anyhooo

Last edited:
I just bought the conditioner wash and the pop curls at the bss. I love the con wash. It feels like shampoo to me lol. My hair came out real soft. I have"nt used the pop curls yet because I stay in wigs for protective styling.

I really like the cleansing conditioner too.my hair didnt tangle when i washed with it.

i just wanted to update

the conditioner didnt cleanse my hair well enough and it didnt have enough slip
the gel was very oily. it took long to dry and did not work with any other cream or gel:nono: the pop n curls is the best ive tried from this line but unfortunately it does not smell good:perplexed if they had kept the smell from the cocoa curls products it would have been perfect.

Back