Netrogena Triple Moisture Leave-Ins

daviine

Does anyone have any reviews for the leave-in foam or creme? (Especially the foam which claims to be for fine hair). I haven't heard much on it and would like to know if it is worth buying while it is still on sale.

TIA---daviine

When I found out that the Neutrogena products were on sale at CVS, I was going to try the leave-in cream until I went to the CVS website and saw that it contained both Behenyl Alcohol and sodium hydroxide.
ohwell.gif

I tried the cream and it was real lite and moisturizing. But, now that the novelty has worn off, I think I may stick with my generic humectress instead.

Hey daviine
wave.gif

I have the leave-in. It's very lite and airy feeling. I love it. It doesn't leave that 'heavy' feeling that i usually get with other leave-ins (ie. salerm, keracare).

I think that both the foam and the cream are good.
The cream however reminds of any other leave in cream or oil moisturizer just not as heavy...and my hair needs something more heavy.

The foam left my hair soft and moisturized but it's nothing special. As I said both the products are good but nothing tops the serum.

I was reading the ingredients for the cream leave-in and sodium hydroxide (lye) is listed as the second to last ingredient. Why would they need to put lye in a leave-in moisturizer?

I so love the whole line, my hair was upsetting me a great deal last week and after reading some good things on here about it, I bought and used it for the first time last Wednesday. It made my hair so silky, smooth, soft and moisturized that I wore my hair down to work for the first time ever! I have never been more pleased with my hair.

I have the cream. It's very moisturizing. I may not buy it again because the bottle is kind of small, so it'snot cost effective int he long run.

Leigh

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
Hey daviine
wave.gif

I have the leave-in. It's very lite and airy feeling. I love it. It doesn't leave that 'heavy' feeling that i usually get with other leave-ins (ie. salerm, keracare).

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one did you try..the foam or cream?

Back