Nervous

growinglong777

Hi ladies.. I have worn my hair in an updo on my job since I joined this forum in Oct. 2006. I have a lot of growth thanks to you ladies. My hubby asked me to wear my hair down on my birthday coming up on Sept 12. I am a little nervous about the comments I may receive.. any idea what I should say.. because I know there will be some or a lot of comments, some may be positive or some negative :ohwell:.

if positive, say thank-you. :) whatkind of negative comments are you expecting to get? like people thinking you have a weave or something?

Yes, it that a weave? And some may want to run their fingers through it, because they are so negative unfortunately:ohwell:

dont worry about what people may or may not say...it will be your bday so focus on having a good time.

you know what you got so try not to focus on what the naysayers MIGHT say. if you get negative attention then you can kindly ask them to exit stage left.

and to the weave question...tell them NO it is your hair and that you have been keeping it in a bun for X amt. of time. just tell them the truth...if they dont buy it, then oh well...you weren't selling. :grin:

Hi ladies.. I have worn my hair in an updo on my job since I joined this forum in Oct. 2006. I have a lot of growth thanks to you ladies. My hubby asked me to wear my hair down on my birthday coming up on Sept 12. I am a little nervous about the comments I may receive.. any idea what I should say.. because I know there will be some or a lot of comments, some may be positive or some negative :ohwell:.

Enjoy your birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your beautiful hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Appreciate the compliments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brush off the negative comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back