Need your opinion. Which is better.....

fancypants007

herbs infused in oil, or herbs infused in water.

I'm making a moisturising spritz with some herbs and want to infuse them this weekend. I was just wondering, does it matter if it's oil-infused or water-infused. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thanks

I guess it depends on what you want it for. If you want a moisturizer, then you might have to go the water route as it would serve as a moisturizer. If you use is in a oil, it would predominately be a sealer since oils don't really moisturize.

You could just make both and be super awesome. That way, you have the best of both, regardless to which you use.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I guess it depends on what you want it for. If you want a moisturizer, then you might have to go the water route as it would serve as a moisturizer. If you use is in a oil, it would predominately be a sealer since oils don't really moisturize.

You could just make both and be super awesome. That way, you have the best of both, regardless to which you use.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Thanks for your suggestion. I think I'm going to go with water. The water is going to be predominate ingredient, but I'm adding other oils, eos, conditioner, etc. One of the oils I purchased that I'm going to add to my moisturising mix contains chamoille, sage, burdock root, etc. So I'm going to infuse water instead of oil. Thanks again.

Back