Need suggestions for super moisturizing treatment

NubianAngel

I am looking for a super duper thick creamy moisturizing treatment to use along with Aubrey GPB. I currently use Elucence moisture balancing, but I notice that it works better as a leave in or a detangler for me. Any suggestions?

Re: Need suggestions for super moisturizing treatm

Supergirl do u think Kenra is better than your coveted Elucence?

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh gosh--that's a toughy
smile.gif
It depends on what you're looking for. Elucence is like the "total package"--it will moisturize your hair and provide excellent slip and you can leave it on for as long or for as little as you want. With Kenra, it will give you some serious RICH moisture (more than Elucence IMO) , but there's a strategy to using it
laugh.gif

BUT I will say that Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo beats Kenra's Moisturizing Shampoo HANDS DOWN!

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh gosh--that's a toughy
smile.gif
It depends on what you're looking for. Elucence is like the "total package"--it will moisturize your hair and provide excellent slip and you can leave it on for as long or for as little as you want. With Kenra, it will give you some serious RICH moisture (more than Elucence IMO) , but there's a strategy to using it
laugh.gif

BUT I will say that Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo beats Kenra's Moisturizing Shampoo HANDS DOWN!

[/ QUOTE ]

Strategy?
laugh.gif
Girl I just ordered Kenra Moisturizing! Whats the strategy? Does it detangle and provide moisture?

Thanks for the suggestions! I think that Kenra may be one of the only popular conditioners I haven't tried! Ooooh, the mystery....i'm going to do a web search for their products.

I tried PM supercharged a few years back and it was just ok. Do you actually mix it with the Pantene sweetcocoa?

BTW Supergirl would you recommend the moisturizing conditioner or the intensive emollient treatment?

[ QUOTE ]
NubianAngel said:
Thanks for the suggestions! I think that Kenra may be one of the only popular conditioners I haven't tried! Ooooh, the mystery....i'm going to do a web search for their products.

I tried PM supercharged a few years back and it was just ok. Do you actually mix it with the Pantene sweetcocoa?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes I actually mix it...the combo is very moisturizing that way...BTW I LOVE my Elucence(I use it as a rinse out, leave in, setting lotion and spritz(mixed with distilled water and Smooth-Intense Serum) ....but for extra heavy moisturizing I do the PM and Pantene combo.

Nacidit Olive oil,Redken Butter Treat,Lust,Garnier Fruitis 3 min mask are great for my hair.

Britt,

My strategy with Kenra is this--I apply it while my hair is soaking wet (no squeezing, no towel) and I only leave it on a few minutes if I want it to provide slip. If left on too long--I don't get the slip.

Nubian Angel,

I like the moisturizing conditioner better than the Intensive Emollient.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Britt,

My strategy with Kenra is this--I apply it while my hair is soaking wet (no squeezing, no towel) and I only leave it on a few minutes if I want it to provide slip. If left on too long--I don't get the slip.

Nubian Angel,

I like the moisturizing conditioner better than the Intensive Emollient.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Supergirl, I guess the post I made is a bit too late
crazy.gif

Aussie 3 minute miracle
Garnier Fructis Fortifying Conditioner for Dry/Damaged Hair
Garnier Fructis 3 minute masque

I will admit I don't use another conditioner when I use GPB.

Back