Need suggestions for heavy cone products....

Mylin

Hello ladies,

I normally rollerset my hair and have been using different organic products which doesn't (I don't think) contain cones.

This weekend I am planning to blow dry and flat iron my hair. I was reading some posts that it might be best if cones were used when flat ironing.

I was wondering if you could suggest a conditioner that has heavy cones in it.

If you can get your hands on some silicon mix products, they have plenty of cones' in them.

for serums to use to blow dry ic fantasia(there laden with cones) or chi silk infusion. Usually serums are just w/ cones. I don't know about any shampoos or conditioners w/ cones b/c I don't use them. Anyways I hth.

chi silk infusion is full of cones, also a lot of Herbal Essence products are. Aussie hair products are full of cones and Suave conditioners.

Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment is an excellent one. You wanted to know about a conditioner and not a leave-in right?

Definitely Silk Elements, its got plenty of cones (as does Pantene).

For leave-ins, try Chi Silk Infusion or Organix Coconut Milk serum :yep:

My vote goes to silicon mix. that conditioner always leaves my hair silky, and its chock-full of cones. Any serum is cone based, my vote goes to Chi silk infusion serum

I know you didn't ask, but I don't think you should worry too much about using a conditioner with cones in it.
I think you should just use whatever is going to moisturize your hair the best, because when you use heat, moisture is key. There are other products that are made to protect your hair, so I think you'd be better off relying on conditioner for moisture instead of for protection. If the organic stuff that you are using is moisturizing your hair well, then I think you should just use that. Then use a good serum/ heat protectant (I like Chi Silk Infusion and Fantasia IC) to protect your hair from the heat.

But anyway, my suggestion for a conditioner would be Nexxus Humectress.
It contains cones, ceramides, and lots of other good stuff. And it's the only conditioner that I've used where I didn't have to moisturize my hair before flat ironing.

Chi Silk Infusion, but don't use too much or your hair will look greasy. I actually put mine in when my hair is wet, but I usually rollerset.

As someone else said, Silicon Mix conditioner and leave-in are great. I finally broke down and did a huge order of my fav Dominican products.

The best product I can recommend to use when flatironning (or heat styling period) would be:

9288-000223.jpg

Nioxin Bliss Thermal Protector
It's an amazing lil product.

Oh! And the ingredients:
Water, hydroxypropyl, trimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein, polyquaternium-11, amodimethicone, cetromonium chloride, trideceth-12, wheat amino acids, soyethyl morpholinium ethosulfate, cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride, glycoproteins, cystine bis-pg-propyl, silanetriol, mryistalkonium chloride, uq arternium-14, melanin , polyquarternium-10, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl, urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, parfum

Back