Need some opinions about Kiehl's Products

• Thread starter Thread starter Tee
  • Start date Start date
T

Tee

Need some opinions about Kiehl\'s Products

I'm thinking of ordering Kiehl's Creme w. Silk Groom, Coconut and Lecithin Hair Masque, and the Leave-in Conditioner. Anybody have any feedback, good or bad, about these products, especially the hair masque and leave-in conditioner?

Thanks,

Psst... If anyone is interested in ordering, kiehls.com is offering free shipping until 11/30. Just use the coupon code "HOLIDAY".

And since I'm in the sharing mood, if any of you are sephora fans, page me and I'll get you a 20% of coupon code.

Tee

Re: Need some opinions about Kiehl\'s Products

I used the Kiehl's Creme w. Silk Groom and it was good. When you put it on it is a little pasty but if you wrap your hair and tie it up it will come out smooth.

I actually work across the street from khiels you should get a free sample. They give them out all of the time /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I wouldn't mind a discount at Sephora, I'm a fan /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have the Kiehls Silk Groom and like it. I use it as a leave in on wet hair before rollar setting to add more moisture to the hair. It makes the hair feel softer too.

When I wore my hair curly during the summer, I HAD to put this on my wet hair (quite alot actually) to stop it frizzing as it dried before adding any styling products. It was excellent for that alone.

I'm on my second bottle now and still use it as my leave in.

i use the Creme with Silk Groom when i wear my hair down. it really helps cut down on breakage like no other product that i've tried. i also use Avon Dry Ends Serum, which keeps my hair shiny and eliminates static, but this product helps prevent the little hairs all over my shoulders.

i also use the Leave-In conditioner. i really like it, but i think i'd like the KeraCare better if it didn't leave little residue in my hair. they both perform about the same, but the KeraCare smells better... i'm big on smells...

adrienne

I also like Creme w/Silk Groom very much. It's very moisturizing without being greasy. It's excellent for use on dry hair also. I haven't used it on wet hair, but I can't imagine it being anything less than great. I got samples of the Leave In conditioner (don't remember which one it was), and I liked that also.

I have not used Kiehl's hair products. However I have been using Kiehl's skin and body care products for over a year. They have fabulous products. They willing give out free samples all the time. I would suggest trying out a sample first before investing the money. Kiehl's is not a cheap line.

I have used the Lecht & Coconut Masque, it's a nice moistuzing conditioner but I've use cheaper products that much better. $25 is alot of money to spend on about 5 ounces of conditioner IMHO.

BronxDiva and anyone else interested,

The Sephora coupon code is "FAMILY 44". You can use it between 12/3 - 12/8. It saves you 20% of an order on sephora.com (I don't think you can use it in the store, though).

Back