Need side-by-side comparison shots made?

I was actually kinda scared to offer. I expected there to be a hundred messages waiting in my Inbox last night. I didn't want to disappoint anyone by taking a long time to get the pics back to them. I know how much I hate waiting. But there were only about 5. :( They took about 5-7 minutes each. :ohwell:

The offer is open as long as I'm here (LHCF). It just might take me longer to get them back to you depending on what else is going on in my life. Ya know?

OMIGOD...Sareca this is just what I need...I'm still a newbie and a technically challenged one at that..I've been doing a couple of challenges and have tons of new growth. I will be getting a relaxer @ the end of July and will have my after pictures..so I'll contact you then...You're a GodSend!!!:D

SARECA..gurl you quick..i luv jlove, missbobbie and carribean_dream's b/4 & after pictures..you make me wanna get my relaxer this weekend...do you do avatar pictures as well???

sherylin123 said:
SARECA..gurl you quick..i luv jlove, missbobbie and carribean_dream's b/4 & after pictures..you make me wanna get my relaxer this weekend...do you do avatar pictures as well???
Uh.... no getting a relaxer early for the pics. :lachen:Ya'll are just as nutty as fruitcakes (that's my momma's saying). I do avatars too.

Sareca, you are my new bestest friend! thank you for offering because I made it my 2week goal to sit here and figure out how to manipulate my pics. thank u for helping out. Now i feel especially stupid knowing that not too many people need help... :look:

I sent u a pm!!! Thanks new bestest friend!

Mizani_Mrs said:
Sareca, you are my new bestest friend! thank you for offering because I made it my 2week goal to sit here and figure out how to manipulate my pics. thank u for helping out. Now i feel especially stupid knowing that not too many people need help... :look:

I sent u a pm!!! Thanks new bestest friend!
Hmmm, maybe they're just off picking the "right" pics. :look:

You're welcome!

Sareca, thanks for the offer. My new growth is so bushy. I will be getting a touchup in Aug. I will pm you then.

Wow! :eek: I got a comparison pic done by Sareca.

Thank you Sareca :kiss:

ravenmerlita_lg-vi.jpg

Attention Laides:

At the end of the year Sareca will be doing Jan-Dec '06 comparison pics for a small fee of $5. Please send your money through PayPal to me and she will do them for you.;)

HA HA HA J/K:lol:

SexySin985 said:
Attention Laides:

At the end of the year Sareca will be doing Jan-Dec '06 comparison pics for a small fee of $5. Please send your money through PayPal to me and she will do them for you.;)

HA HA HA J/K:lol:

A fellow entrepreneur, huh? Sorry, chica. This is a non-profit organization. I call it the Foundation for Hair Anorexics. :lachen:

Sareca, thank you sooooooo very much. I really truly appreciate you hooking me up. I've been wanting to post these for the last 8months, but since i dont have any photo editor, i never could. Thank u!!!

Kewl! I use photoshop. It's kinda overkill for these. Irfanview is very easy to use. :yay: I can retire now.

Last edited:
Back