Need recommendations.. with a rave thrown in too!

Purtygurly

I love elasta qp's breakage control serum soooo much. I use it twice a week, except when I use a reconstructor that has keratin in it. I've been adding it to my deep conditioners for about two months, and my hair is in better condition.

party2.gif

I think that my hair likes weak proteins (silk, wheat, etc...) because I can see a difference in it. No one else can, but y'all know how that is
laugh.gif

Is there any other conditioner like the breakage control serum out there? Something that has a lot of wheat or silk proteins (no keratin!), with not so many moisturizing ingredients (but at the same time not overly drying)?

The PJ in me has to know.
smile.gif

profectiv growth mask has soy, wheat, and silk proetin.. its very mild yet effective. Plus it detangles like a dream!!!! The consistency is nothing like Elasta, it has more of a loose pudding feel.

Thanks for the rec Purty, I bought it last week, but forgot to us it. PJ's Anon, please.
nono.gif
I'm paranoid about protein and thought it might be too hard. But I'll give it a try the next time I wash.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
NAY007 said:
What about Motions Oil Moisturizing Silk Protein Conditioner? Maybe your hair will like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I second this. This product is a must-have for my hair. I have been using it on a weekly basis lately. I get instant results.
smile.gif
QP Breakage control serum tends to make my hair feel hard afterwards.

Qp does tend to leave my hair a bit hard after, but I always follow it with a moisturizing conditioner like keracare. this combo leaves my hair feeling strong and soft.
smile.gif

got2besmooth 2 min tx is also a light protien.

make that item #2 i wanna try before the may challenge.
crazy.gif
dang, why can't i have my laptop with me while i'm at sally's ?!?! i was JUST there on friday.
whyme.gif

[ QUOTE ]
NAY007 said:
What about Motions Oil Moisturizing Silk Protein Conditioner? Maybe your hair will like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Deeplyrooted,

it is definitely worth going back there and picking some up!!!! This conditioner will leave your hair so so soft and detangled and moisturized...you won't have to follow up with a moisturizing conditioner as you would have to with other protein treatments.

shocked.gif
i literally walked by big ol' tubs of this stuff ! ! ! dang, off to sally's for some perfect curls and motions oil moisturizing silk protein conditioner.
driver.gif
thanks Nay ! ! !
grin.gif

Back