Need recommendations for a new dryer..

SOOOO..I'm deep conditioning today with ORS replenishing pack and my dryer died on me!:wallbash: It's the ION soft bonnet one and I've had it for about 4 years..I got it from Sally's but now I can't seem to find it anywhere. It is silver and blows up..it looks kinda crazy but I love it..Do any of you ladies have recommendations on a good hair dryer? I only want the soft bonnet one..Thanks!

ETA:

It looks like this one but it's silver..I actually would like this style of dryer again. Any of you have experience with this one?

http://www.bluebeez.com/goods_detail.php?gid=1152&cid=91

I am in the same boat. My hose ripped. I havent been able to find one anywhere either. Everyone that said they have that helmet one gave positive reviews. I just wonder how loud it is? I guess I wll be ordering one online as well.

I am in the same boat. My hose ripped. I havent been able to find one anywhere either. Everyone that said they have that helmet one gave positive reviews. I just wonder how loud it is? I guess I wll be ordering one online as well.

I think I'm going to go with the gold astronaut looking one that I just posted. I cannot find anything else online that is similiar to the one that I have now..Hopefully this new one will last longer!

I'm in the market for one, too. I went to Sally's, and I didn't see a bonnet dryer except the Carel. We were warned against this one. I may have to order Gold N' Hot or Conair on line soon.

SOOOO..I'm deep conditioning today with ORS replenishing pack and my dryer died on me!:wallbash: It's the ION soft bonnet one and I've had it for about 4 years..I got it from Sally's but now I can't seem to find it anywhere. It is silver and blows up..it looks kinda crazy but I love it..Do any of you ladies have recommendations on a good hair dryer? I only want the soft bonnet one..Thanks!

ETA:

It looks like this one but it's silver..I actually would like this style of dryer again. Any of you have experience with this one?

I got this "helmet" dryer and it does work pretty well. Its ionic and dries fast. I gave it to my Mom because it's so stinkin loud though. I'm getting a Pibbs. I can't seem to find the perfect dryer. I tried the Carel Bonnet and the Gold n Hot bonnet....didn't like either of those.

I'm in the market for one, too. I went to Sally's, and I didn't see a bonnet dryer except the Carel. We were warned against this one. I may have to order Gold N' Hot or Conair on line soon.

DO NOT GET THE CONAIR ONE!!!!! I used that sucka for one day and promptly returned it to Walmart the day after! It shuts off after about 10 mins and it blows air only on one side. There are plenty of reviews on Walmart.com. Maybe if you use it just for deep conditioning it might be alright, anything else heck naw! :wallbash:

Ooooh I had that one from Sallys too. Loved it! It did the trick but my hose got burned from the heat and that was the end of that.

It is so funny that I caught this thread while dcing my hair. My neighbor gave me a lady dazey hood dryer ( not sure if this brand still exist ) 16 years ago and it is still going strong. The rotator button fell of around 2000 so the setting is stuck on high , but I still love her! I just told my sister that this blow dryer will be a family heirloom.

ETA:

I've got the exact same one and now I'm scared. I've had mine for about 2years. At my Sally's they keep it behind the counter.

Back