Need Prayer: I'm so nervous

janiebaby

I have a job interview today that I've been preparing for the past couple of days. I've hardly come out of the house because I feel I can't do or focus on anything until this interview is out the way. This position is so vital to my career and I just want my interviewers to favor me above all the other candidates because I believe I'll do the best job. Can you please pray for my success today? TIA

I bombed big time!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't articulate at all and it was a phone interview! I just didn't do well at all but now I can stop stressing about it.

I bombed big time!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't articulate at all and it was a phone interview! I just didn't do well at all but now I can stop stressing about it.

God has something better! The same thing happened to me and God blessed with an even greater opportunity. Remain faithful to Him, and I guarantee He will turn this situation around for your benefit.

Thanks Divine. and thank you India*32 for the well wishes. I put alot of pressure on myself so I am a bit bummed out about it but I'll get back on the horse tomorrow. I believe God has a plan for me and if I stay close to Him it'll be revealed.

Thanks Divine. and thank you India*32 for the well wishes. I put alot of pressure on myself so I am a bit bummed out about it but I'll get back on the horse tomorrow. I believe God has a plan for me and if I stay close to Him it'll be revealed.

You didn't lose, Babygirl :kiss:

Hi janiebaby..what is for you is for you. I know it may sound like a cliche, but I believe it's true. You have a high standard for yourself and that's all right; so no reason to beat yourself up either because the interview didn't turn out how you wanted it to. You never know what the interviewer got out of the interaction.

Your faith and resilience is something to witness!

Back