need opionions please...

Shatani

need opinions please...

is this okay to do??

okay, im going to shampoo my hair and apply aphogee 2 minute reconstuctor and leave that on for a little while....then im gonna rinse it and deep condtion with lustrasilke aloe vera cholesterol, evoo and honey....leave that on for an hour or two and then rinse, add leave in and style.....

does that sound okay??

Last edited:
the reconstructor is protien right? so sure as long as the deep conditioner isnt protien too the deep conditioner after the protien should focus on putting moisture into the hair

Re: need opinions please...

Shatani said:
is this okay to do??

okay, im going to shampoo my hair and apply aphogee 2 minute reconstuctor and leave that on for a little while....then im gonna rinse it and deep condtion with lustrasilke aloe vera cholesterol, evoo and honey....leave that on for an hour or two and then rinse, add leave in and style.....

does that sound okay??

I used to use the aphoghee 2-minute reconstructor until I ran out of it. Why not just mix them all up and then apply to your hair instead of the applying and rinsing?

Just a suggestion, because that's what I would do.

The Aphoghee 2-minute reconstructor is not the same as the treatment for damaged hair. the 2-minute reconstructor is just a very mild protein conditioner.

Re: need opinions please...

oh, i didnt think to mix them...i was just following the directions on the back of the bottle :D

Back