Need LHCF Searching Help for a 1/2 inch flat iron [gasp] for my Mom.

filthyfresh

Hey ladies! My mother needs your help. I've been searching all over for a 1/2" flat iron with adjustable heat that goes up to 450 degrees :nono: for her. I don't think this is possible (the specs) but any help would be appreciated. She doesn't want to spend more than $50.

I have the HAI Twig Ceramic Flat Iron that is 3/8 inch with temperature control up to only 400 though. It's currently going for $72.95 with free shipping on Folica.com. If she can hold out until they run their $20 discount, I would recommend that she gets this one. Check out the Hai Reviews

Other than that, I did find the Cortex Professional Mini Straightner for $59.95 + free shipping but there were only 3 reviews and only 1 was good so....Oh and the temp only goes to 200 so nevermind. :wallbash:
Cortex Professional

I was about to say you may be SOL on this one but here's one that meets your specs but it's not in the price range ($79.99). But again, Folica often runs a $20 off sale. Other set back is that there are NO reviews on this iron:
TS-2 Big Detailer Flat Iron has 1/2" plates for precise styling efforts and easy control. Variable heat settings starting at 250 degrees to 450 degrees Far-infrared technology. Click to read more about the TS-2 Flat Iron

Hope you find something! and BTW...why 450 degrees?

Back