Need Help

Jada

I currently have an S Curl Texturizer and I have had it for almost 2 years...I don't like it I want to relax my hair which is very fine in texture. What relaxer would you recommend? I believe the S Curl is just a very mild relaxer should I only relax the new growth or all over?

bump...

i can't answer your ? but i also don't wanna see you accidently ruin your hair for lack of answers.

Jada said:
I currently have an S Curl Texturizer and I have had it for almost 2 years...I don't like it I want to relax my hair which is very fine in texture. What relaxer would you recommend? I believe the S Curl is just a very mild relaxer should I only relax the new growth or all over?

I was told that if you have a curl like texturizer you cannot put any perm over that you will damage your hair baddddddd....is it something like wave neveau (sp)...if so you cannot apply a relaxer over that. You will have to let the s curl texturizer grow out of your hair...others ladies should chime in soon:)

tsmith said:
I was told that if you have a curl like texturizer you cannot put any perm over that you will damage your hair baddddddd....is it something like wave neveau (sp)...if so you cannot apply a relaxer over that. You will have to let the s curl texturizer grow out of your hair...others ladies should chime in soon:)

I have heard the same as TSmith. A Big No No to relax over a curl.

Now, with that been said, Back in the day when I had a one, lol I did relax over mine. I waited at least 6 months before I relaxed. I didn't cut it all off to start over. Please be careful. I dont want to see your hair fall out.

No it isn't like Wave Nouveau it just relaxes the curl so it's almost in limbo not fully relaxed not fully natural...I am going to ask the stylist who put it n and ask her what she thinks.

Jada said:
No it isn't like Wave Nouveau it just relaxes the curl so it's almost in limbo not fully relaxed not fully natural...I am going to ask the stylist who put it n and ask her what she thinks.

Let me know what she said:)

Back