Need help with Poo and Cond. for 3c Hair!

BizzyB131

Ok ladies, I need help finding a new Shampoo and Conditioner for my hair.
I was using the curls line , but it just doesn't seem to be doing its magic anymore. :sad: I am almost done with the bottles and not sure what I should try next.

I have contemplated kera care, elucence, and dominican products , just not sure what to try.

Help!!!!

Mmmm - i wondering if this is true for most 3c hair - products just stop working for it. Like it constantly needs change.

My hair hates using the same product or having the same style for more than a few days.

I have decided to make the switch to natural products hoping this will help. Right now i'm using stuff from Jason. So far so good and none of that build up from SLS's.

I alternate between shampoo's often. My hair is pretty picky. I use Redken all soft, Mane n Tail, Kiss My Face, and Suave Clarifying. I will be trying the NTM this week.

The only conditioners that always work for me are Suave, Aussie, and Mane n Tail.

It seems it is true for me , I constantly need a change in hair and facila products :ohwell:.

I have used some of Jason products for body care, I will check out what they have for hair care. Much appreciated!!!

Mmmm - i wondering if this is true for most 3c hair - products just stop working for it. Like it constantly needs change.

My hair hates using the same product or having the same style for more than a few days.

I have decided to make the switch to natural products hoping this will help. Right now i'm using stuff from Jason. So far so good and none of that build up from SLS's.

I tend to rotate products often too. I have about 3-4 different lines in rotation depending on my needs. Right now since I'm at 12 weeks post, I'm using Therappe and Humectress. I might revisit the Giovanni line, which worked real well for a while, but then stopped working :look:

Have you tried clarifying?

Bmore - if your referring to my comment the answer is yes.
I find a white film on my scalp even after a shampoo. After switching to a product with no SLS's i don't have that on my scalp and the product seems gentle on my hair - it doesn't feel coated but its still moisturised.

I used to use Main n Tail in Highschool , don't remember the results I got though. the Redken all soft sounds promising.

Thanks

I alternate between shampoo's often. My hair is pretty picky. I use Redken all soft, Mane n Tail, Kiss My Face, and Suave Clarifying. I will be trying the NTM this week.

The only conditioners that always work for me are Suave, Aussie, and Mane n Tail.

Ok I am going to try kera kare after I see what elucence does for me. My hair dresser used it on my hair when it was relaxed.

I can't seem to find it in BSS, where do you get yours from?

Bmore - if your referring to my comment the answer is yes.
I find a white film on my scalp even after a shampoo. After switching to a product with no SLS's i don't have that on my scalp and the product seems gentle on my hair - it doesn't feel coated but its still moisturised.

No, I was referring to the OP Bubbln. Whenever stuff stops working for me, if I clarify it'll work again.

I have been on the fence about this one, since I have never seen it in person but I have heard some rave reviews

Elucence is excellent!!! I looove the MB poo and conditioner! I also am lovin' the Design Essentials Moisture Retention poo. I just started using it and I love it!! Great results with both. :yep:

Back