Need help with my friends hair

SoAnxious12

Well about a month or so ago, i managed to convince my best friend to let me do her hair (in conjunction with her hairdresser who is pretty good). Before her hair was shoulder length (still kinda is) and damaged from when someone put a relaxer down the entire length of her hair. She's a relaxed 3c/4a with extremely thick hair. So this is what i do:

Shampoo: 1st lather cream of nature dandruff shampoo. 2nd lather with motions shampoo

Condition: well if i have any, i use a mild protein conditioner from Aphogee. Then, i deep condition with either ORS olive oil pack or Lustrasilk Aloe Cholesterol Conditioner.

Leave in: Motions or my Aphogee primrose

Styling: She refuses to air dry. So i talked her into waiting about an hour or so and then blow drying.
Blowdry with wide tooth comb or my denman 3 brush
flat iron with Maxiglide(on 5 heat setting) with my fantasia IC heat protectant.

What else can I do for her hair? I know she will absolutely not try the baggie method and i would try braids for the summer (with her hair) but getting her to sit for that long might be a problem and she's tender headed lol. She wants to grow her hair out too. Any product rec's? or techniques?
Thanks in advance.

Do a rollerset on her, you can use the hand dryer and a diffuser if neither of you have a hood dryer. Once she sees her hair flowing she will let you do whatever you want.

Back