Need Help Quick!

lnana04

I'm attending Alicia Keys concert tonight so I started on a little experiment with my hair yesterday. I washed and blowdried it, then I did small twists. I was hoping that I'd get the Joan(Girlfriends) or T'Keyah Keymáh look, but it didn't quite come out how I expected. :perplexed

I don't have much to do, but I'm wondering if I should flat-twist it back and sit under the dryer so the from can be a bit more uniform and so my hair can be a little less puffy? What do you all think? I can't wear it like this.

Attachments

• of=50,590,442.jpg
    of=50,590,442.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 14
  • of=50,590,4422.jpg
    of=50,590,4422.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 13
  • of=50,590,4423.jpg
    of=50,590,4423.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 16
:look: I think it's cute as it is..... I think to get the 'tighter' look that you want, you're going to have to use some gel, or setting lotion, or something to 'hold' the hair firmer.

:look: I think it's cute as it is..... I think to get the 'tighter' look that you want, you're going to have to use some gel, or setting lotion, or something to 'hold' the hair firmer.

So maybe flat-twist using a little gel and setting lotion, then sit under the dryer?

I would separate the twists so that it would be full. I always fluff my twistouts out unless I do really tiny twists.

I would separate the twists so that it would be full. I always fluff my twistouts out unless I do really tiny twists.

IA! I think if you seperated and fluffed your hair a bit, it would be beautiful! (but then again, I love big hair :) )

Thank you all. I could have tried seperating the twists to see how that would have came out first. Ah well.:ohwell:

I've already started flat-twisting, so I'm going to sit under the dryer for about an hour. I'll post the pics of how it came out.

Back