Need Help - Hair has stopped growing!!!

itsdiddy

I'm 9 weeks post relaxer and seriously lacking in new growth. I'm trying to stretch to 12 (which is a hassle in itself) but seriously, what can I do to get some new growth? Any tips ladies? I'd guesstimate that I have a little less than 1/2 inch:wallbash:

I unfortunately average 1/4" every 8-9 weeks so I guess we are in the same boat. I've been using vitamins mostly Andrew Lessmans since Nov.( which are crap by the way. No difference at all) I think I'm gonna go back to just plain Biotin. Which seemed to help me in 2005.:rolleyes:

I unfortunately average 1/4" every 8-9 weeks so I guess we are in the same boat. I've been using vitamins mostly Andrew Lessmans since Nov.( which are crap by the way. No difference at all) I think I'm gonna go back to just plain Biotin. Which seemed to help me in 2005.:rolleyes:

Does Biotin really work for you? I've been taking it for months now with little growth. What strength are you using? Mine is 5000 mcg. I don't really know what that means but it seems a little high:rolleyes:

If you are looking to boost your growth, maybe you should try some of the typical growth aids that others on the board have used. You could do some thread searches for MN, MTG, Boundless Tresses, Grow Aut, Surge, and the Ayurvedic regimens.

Also, scalp massages are supposed to help to stimulate the scalp for more growth. I think you can find quite a bit of info on these different methods, and even comparisons of some of them, with some searches. Personally, I used MTG two summers ago and saw a definite difference but could not keep it up because of the smell and greasiness.

Good luck! :o

Back