Need Help for my boyfriend...

Tonya

He has a dry patch of those razor like bumps in the VERY top of his head. They irrtate him to the point he scartches them in his sleep and he bleeds. Any suggestions to help my honey clear this up? Or atleast stop ithcing?

Re: Need Help or my boyfriend...

Hey Tonya girl. :) Hmmm, trying to think.

Tea Tree oil mixed with a little olive oil will definately help soothe. Or mixed in with shampoo. Now he needs to get to the root of the problem literally. Gentle exfoliation once the area is not raw/bleeding may help prevent the bumps from occuring. Buf Puffs are great for exfoliating and somewhat prevent ingrown hairs. Is he bald or is this dry patch under the hair?

Now is it really razor bumps, or could it be eczema? Make an appointment for him to visit a derm, who will prescibe him something to give relief. Eczema is a devil. I know.

Tonya,

My boyfriend has the same problem. He wakes up with a stained pillow all the time! I have tried to get him to see a derm, but you know men and doctors :eek: . I had him try tend skin for razor bumps. It helps dry them out when he notices them so that he doesn't scratch them in his sleep. But I haven't found a way to prevent them.

ghanaian dime said:
Tonya,

My boyfriend has the same problem. He wakes up with a stained pillow all the time! I have tried to get him to see a derm, but you know men and doctors :eek: . I had him try tend skin for razor bumps. It helps dry them out when he notices them so that he doesn't scratch them in his sleep. But I haven't found a way to prevent them.

Thanks Mel...I am going to print this treac out and take it to him.

Tend Skin...hmm.. already ahve some of that...for my bikin area...guess we can try that.

Ive seen ads for some stuff to help in hype hair but I cant think of the name off hand. Also maybe he could be a band aid on it at night when he sleeps to prevent him from scratching it to I know that makes it even worst.

When my ex had this issue, he had to seek medical attention. They gave him antibotic for the germs planted from the scatching and then a tar/sulfur based shampoo. It cleared up in about three weeks.

Hey Tonya...

Some of that Fruit of the Earth AV Gel may help him. You can get it at Eckerd for about $5, but I think someone has seen it at Dollar Tree for a buck.

kombov_dymond said:
Hey Tonya...

Some of that Fruit of the Earth AV Gel may help him. You can get it at Eckerd for about $5, but I think someone has seen it at Dollar Tree for a buck.

girl please...u knwo I got some in my purse for hair emergencies! ha

Yea he is going to have to see a derm I am afraid.

My husband had this problem. The ORS anti-bump lotion and anti-bump spray is the truth! My husband has to shave every morning and while we were dating his face looked like peanut brittle! He is a hospital administrator so he has to have a close shave every day. I discovered this stuff and his face is smmmoooooooooooooth and bump free! Tell your boyfriend to try this and also to use some type of antibacterial facial soap before he applys this. The key is being consistent with it. Trust, it works!!!! My husband also wears his head shaved and he puts it on his head also. It is good stuff!
My Best, Yo

yo523jo68 said:
My husband had this problem. The ORS anti-bump lotion and anti-bump spray is the truth! My husband has to shave every morning and while we were dating his face looked like peanut brittle! He is a hospital administrator so he has to have a close shave every day. I discovered this stuff and his face is smmmoooooooooooooth and bump free! Tell your boyfriend to try this and also to use some type of antibacterial facial soap before he applys this. The key is being consistent with it. Trust, it works!!!! My husband also wears his head shaved and he puts it on his head also. It is good stuff!
My Best, Yo

So this is not the same as this Tee Tree Stuff?

Thanks ladies. I appreciate your help!

Tonya, it is the same product that california is speaking of. Get both of the products for him the lotion and the spray and use them together. The directions are on the bottle.

Back