Need help finding braid jewelry.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I don't have pics or anything to show this jewelry but I think I can explain well enough how it looks. It a small piece of metal I guess that's probably shaped like a cuff because I've seen them worn around individual cornrows and braids. When I get my hair cornrowed I want some of these to put on them so I need to know what they are called and where to get them (either online or a particular store). I don't see many people wearing these but I think they're pretty and I need a change right now. TIA!

^^Sort of but it's more like an ear cuff I think but it's for braids. You cuff them around the actual cornrow. I will search around some bss's when I get time. Thanks so much for your help.

Ok, they're like this
bead_goldcuffs.jpg

....but I thought they would have an opening so I could fit it around the cornrow. I was thinking I had seen them like that somewhere before but maybe not. I'll be creative and figure something out, lol.

^^^Welcome! If I'm thinking correctly, these cuffs are like about the size of a nickel in terms of height, and they're usually gold, but they've recently started having them in other colors besides gold. They even have those gold balls with the opening as well. Both of these using to be styled on the front of an updo, or even around a french roll or buns with some pins to hold them in place as decorative jewelry. If so, then yup they're usually at the BSS in that area :)

Back