Need help ASAP!!!!!!!!

kibbles318

Ladies, my mom put some of my sublimed sulfur in her oil.... Well she put it in the oven to infuse.. I have never heard of this. Is it safe for her to use? Have any of you guys used heat to infuse sulfur? Thanks in advance?

IDK...wouldn't the heat break down the very properties in the oil that are beneficial to the hair???????????

Don't know how long she left it, but when I first used MTG I would use a heatcap with it, I never had any problems but darkened jewelry. It also really grew my hair out.

Sounds like that popular "potion' process that folks are using on another forum where they are mixing different oils and putting it in the oven calling it an infusion. yeah tell her to be careful heating random stuff up in the oven. I'm just laying low, seeing how this potion thing will play out.

Don't know how long she left it, but when I first used MTG I would use a heatcap with it, I never had any problems but darkened jewelry. It also really grew my hair out.

She said an hour at 300 degrees... Just wondering if sulfur was safe heated up.

She said an hour at 300 degrees... Just wondering if sulfur was safe heated up.

@kibbles318, I would not advise her to use this :nono:. Mainly because sulfur is involved. You don't know how the heat changed the chemical makeup of it. I heat "JUST" Oils, but only for short periods of time to infuse garlic for DCing, and even then its only for like 15 seconds in the microwave.

Back