NEED HELP! ANY NATURALS TRIED QUIDAD????

loverofnaps71

Hi,

I came across this add for Quidad, which is a product line for naturally curly haired people. [See quidad.com] Has any naturals, particularly those with 3's or 4's ever tried this product? If so, any evaluations?

Thanks so much....kiss:

Re: NEED HELP! HAD ANYONE TRIED QUIDAD????

yes! and its Ouidad at www.ouidad.com. it was my fave for a very long time. I still think they have the best deep treatment and anti frizz stuff arnd and their gel isn't hard or stiff. I liked everythng abt it esp the smell. lke candy!
my only complaint was the expense in comparison to the quantity. so I think tht why I stopped. I don't mind a little more $ if its worth it but the internet ordering compared to how long the prod lasted...
would I try it again? if I weren't so committed to this new routine (i got a 6 month supply) yes I wd. I always wanted to visit her salon. my cousin gets the most gorgeous cut there (she has tb length ringlets that are Perfect).
post again if you have more ?? the deep trmt is def worth a try. she has a trial kit I sugg u ck out.

btw i thnk there are a few diff types...but I suggest Curl Quencher. best ever! jmo hth

I might try the trail set, I'm trying to work this wash and wear thing with my thick curly hair and it's a challenge esp. since I wore braids back 2 back for over a year.

my plan was to order everything that my ouidad curl profiler suggested sometime in september and give it a try.. if it's half as good as they claim, it might find a permanent way into my regimen...

bump

love the Ouidad products esp. Botanical Boost(can't live w/o it)!:love::up: they're $$$ but worth it, IMO. they're very moisturizing without being at all heavy. esp. important for my 'dreadlock' experiment.

i used her products for several years and my hair was the best ever...very little breakage.

i'll venture to say(and this is reeeeeally hard being a former hardcore PJ) that i could survive on a desert island w/ Ouidad's BBoost, Water Works, & Deep Treatment.

also some

Olive oil,
Pantene pro-v leave-in spray
my Tresemme Vit-E Moisture Rich conditioner for cowashing

Back