Need hairinspiration? click this...

Yes,

The first link you put up was the one I started the thread about when I saw how long and beautiful her hair was. She is my main inspiration, and I will continue to go to her page to reassure myself that I too can grow my hair to that length and maintain it. THanks for posting it again.

They both have such luscious beautiful hair!

Irresistible was my first hair inspiration. I stole the avocado butter idea from her.

WOW! I would have to die and come back, and live 10 more lives to get my hair that long (of course with all the knowledge of hair care I have gained here...)

I am depressed more than inspired...:(

naturallylovely said:
you took the words right out of my head!!!!

Beautiful!!...but...wow...those ladies hair....I'm gonna go lie down and read my Law of Attraction Book AGAIN. :look:

Thanks for the links. I knew lala's but I never realized Iris had one too. I used to frequent her yahoo group too back in the day (too bad I wasn't serious about my hair then:look: ).

:eek: I can't imagine my hair at bsl let alone anything like what I've just seen....

Those are some gorgeous head of hair!

VWVixxen said:
Beautiful!!...but...wow...those ladies hair....I'm gonna go lie down and read my Law of Attraction Book AGAIN. :look:

lol. I really did laugh out loud Vixxen! I need to go read mine again also!

LocksOfLuV said:
Aww yall don't get depressed. This is supposed to be inspiration remember.

It should make you want to work harder.
Exactly, if you see that someone with type axyz hair can get to those lengths then you def. can rech your goals too. Don't get depressed get motivated.

Okay, y'all, I'm actually over here drooling. Seriously, I had to close my mouth before anything leaked out. :look: :lol:

Lovely, absolutely gorgeous hair, ladies! Lucia, thanks for posting--I'm definitely inspired.

their hair is amazing. i was reading their journals and noticed a few people stole their pics for advertising, what a shame.

Long live the V!! Nothing against blunt ends, but I think the Vshape is supa sexified!! lol!!

p1

ITA
Feel more depressed (and envious) Than inspired...how long is it gonna take my hair to get that long?
After seeing that, i got the weave addict tinge again...still fighting off that urge to go and put in some natural looking 18inch human hair extensions:perplexed

That being said, a glaring positive for me was proof that it is possible for 100% AA women to grow very long hair.
Shameful admission is, when sisters are mixed i find myself mentally saying...ah! Thats why their hair is so long.

Apologies to whom this may offend

:eek: OMG!!!!!:eek:

Wow!!! I am REALLY inspired! When I saw the title I was like "ok...hairinspiration...sure" I didn't think I'd be inspired but Im a hair junkie so I took a peek...

And I'm inspired!!!! Thank you for posting these:)

SweetCaramel1 said:
their hair is amazing. i was reading their journals and noticed a few people stole their pics for advertising, what a shame.

That is a shame! Where are their pics? I mean for what products?
Irresistable's hair is gorgeous! Both ladies have beautiful hair.

I love both of their hair and are very sweet ladies. Thanks for posting this Lucia.....I'm off to go gawk now, lol.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to both heads, but that lady with the waste legnth THICK relaxed hair, man who is she? whats her regime??

TIA

Crissi, x

Henrietta said:
That being said, a glaring positive for me was proof that it is possible for 100% AA women to grow very long hair.
Shameful admission is, when sisters are mixed i find myself mentally saying...ah! Thats why their hair is so long.

Apologies to whom this may offend

Not offended, just look at it this way they've been changing their bad hair habits and taking care of their hair for longer than you have so of course they've got more length, just work your regime and be patient it will come.
Being mixed doesn't really help anybody, if your frying, dyeing and laying to to the side genetics can't do anything-you'll still end up with damaged, breaking off hair. I mean if you read their hair stories you'll see that we have all "been there" in some form. Even Midnightcurls has pics up of her before hair when she had to cut it off b/c of dyeing, frying, perming etc...

I se that you've made some mad progress form your siggy
"1st goal- shoulder length, healthy hair (Hopefully at feb07)ACHIEVED middle of OCTOBER 06"
your got to shoulder length 4 months early, sorry I'm gonna have to blast you on the obvious, like ummm... HELLO you're doing this thing. :lol:

Back