Need Hair Advice, Ladies...

vevster

when I do protein treatments my hair looks a bit dry and hard. Should I just swing over to moisturizing only conditioners for a while?

I did protein because I was getting color, but I want my moisturized looking curls back.

Any advice?

I have a few questions, sorry.
Do you always follow your protein with a moisture-only DC?
And which protein treatments/ conditioners do you use for this purpose?
How often are you doing a treatment?
How would you describe your strands? (Course/Thick/ fine etc)

I have a few questions, sorry.
Do you always follow your protein with a moisture-only DC?
And which protein treatments/ conditioners do you use for this purpose?
How often are you doing a treatment?
How would you describe your strands? (Course/Thick/ fine etc)
Thanks. Responses below:

I use in a blue moon Aphoghee the hard one and most recently a soft one The mane choices Egyptian one.

I do a treatment before chem services or if I feel I need it. Not often. My strands are fine and color treated.

Mostly I use moisturizing treatments after. Always after aphogee treatments.

Thanks. Responses below:

I use in a blue moon Aphoghee the hard one and most recently a soft one The mane choices Egyptian one.

I do a treatment before chem services or if I feel I need it. Not often. My strands are fine and color treated.

Mostly I use moisturizing treatments after. Always after aphogee treatments.
My hair reacts the same if it has too much protein. Maybe you should stick to med to light protein if needed and let go of the hardcore stuff. I know my hair doesn't need the hard stuff and i am a fine haired natural as well. Also look into your moisturizing dc's for hidden protein.

My hair reacts the same if it has too much protein. Maybe you should stick to med to light protein if needed and let go of the hardcore stuff. I know my hair doesn't need the hard stuff and i am a fine haired natural as well. Also look into your moisturizing dc's for hidden protein.

Thanks, I looked up several lists for pf conditioners and I have few in my stash. I so appreciate the advice everyone.

Back