Need Good Wash-n-Go Product Suggestions

enscott14

Hello ladies!

Okay, so I usually get my hair pressed about once a month, and the rest of the time wear my hair in a bun, however after seeing how the texture of my hair has changed I am now ready for a wash-n-go.

I'm not really sure what the texture of my hair falls under, but I do know that a couple of weeks ago I co-washed my hair and it started curling up and I immediately fell in love with it all over again after a looooonnnng 4 years of my relaxer finally growing out. :spinning:

So anyhow, I was feeling game to try anything new, so I left the condish in my hair and let it dry and it came out super cute! Not only was it easy, but I was getting compliments on it all day, not to mention it was a refreshing change for me.

So now I'm looking for great wash-n-go products. To get the look I wanted, I used something simple like VO5 condish and leaved it in. However, I had to co-wash my hair everyday and leaved the condish in to obtain that look and that can be damaging. Not to mention heavy build up with leaving that condish in everyday.

So any of you ladies know of any good wash-n-go products I can use on a daily after washing my hair that won't be damaging, leave build up, AND more importantly make my curls spring and pop?

Here's a pic of my hair wet and dried with condish.

Attachments

• Washngo.jpg
    Washngo.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 32
My method of doing a wash n go is using the V05 moisture milks and leaving a little in and using Eco-styler gel or IC fantasia. But other products that have worked well for me are Giovanni Direct leave-in and using gel and Kinky Curly.

Your hair is cute by the way. Love the color.

My method of doing a wash n go is using the V05 moisture milks and leaving a little in and using Eco-styler gel or IC fantasia. But other products that have worked well for me are Giovanni Direct leave-in and using gel and Kinky Curly.

Your hair is cute by the way. Love the color.

Danell, thank you so much! The V05 moisture milks is EXACTLY what I used when I fell in love with my curls. Those moisture milks are fantastic............and cheap.:grin:

I keep forgetting about Giovanni Direct leave in. Duh!:spinning: Thanks for the reminder. I used Giovanni Direct when I was transitioning and my hair loved it so I'm sure it will be even better now.

So wash then add a little moisture milk, then after that some gel or kinky curly? Do have build up or problems with weighed down hair?

Back