need good hair moisturizer!!!

desperateval

I have dry 4a/4b hair. Even though I put Neutrogena leave in on my hair daily, by the end of the day my hair is once again very dry. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good moisturizer? During the winter months, my hair drinks up whatever I put on it which later causes it to break.:eek:

Are you putting oil on after moisturizing? When I don't do this it doesn't matter want conditioner I use. My hair will dry out before the end of the day.

BB Oil Moisturizer with Castor Oil is BOMB! Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter is good, too. I used to use ORS Olive Oil on my daughters hair and it was great, but another member (I forgot who) recently said that they added mineral oil :( What I do is, while my hair is wet, I put on NTM leave in, then BB moisturizer, then I top it off with castor oil. When my hair dries, it's nice and shiny and bouncy. Not weighed down and greasy. Love it! :)

tiffers said:
BB Oil Moisturizer with Castor Oil is BOMB! Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter is good, too. I used to use ORS Olive Oil on my daughters hair and it was great, but another member (I forgot who) recently said that they added mineral oil :( What I do is, while my hair is wet, I put on NTM leave in, then BB moisturizer, then I top it off with castor oil. When my hair dries, it's nice and shiny and bouncy. Not weighed down and greasy. Love it! :)

It sure is, that's one of my favorites! :yep:

Back