NEED ASAP HAIRAPY!

knottyaaverage

Guys i just got a touch up (just for me is what i use) last thurs after a two month stretch. it looked fine and i definelty saw growth and thickness. so today i pre pooed with real mayo and evoo for an hour. then i shampooed once with infusium and deep conditioned for an hour with hollywood beauty olive cholestorl, i airdried in a bun and its a lot softer than when i airdried with it hanging down. the only problem is the roots in some areas are curly. not tightly kinkly like when i'm in dire need of a perm, but loose curls like if i naturally have curly hair. i'm thinking about going over the roots with a curling iron but i don't have any heat protectants, some cremes, oils (which i read is a no-no), and some moisturizing mists. what to do girls?:confused:

It would seem that you can make sure you keep conditioning and then touch up in another few weeks.

Are you using something new that caused you hair to revert?

Last edited:
no. nothing new at all which is why i was so shocked. i need help! its day 2 after the wash and its looking like i didn't even get a touch up. should i blow dry next time?

If the curly roots don't mess up your style, I wouldn't worry. Just wait until next touchup to go over them again. How are you wearing your hair?

Back