Need advice

webby

Think Slim
I used keraphix today to combat recent hair breakage/thinning around my edges. Someone recommended Aphogee. Has anyone else used this? Isn't Aphogee, but they didn't say which product to get by Aphogee.

Can you ladies share you hair breakage remedies?

I think they meant Aphogee treatment for damaged hair. I have it and I have tried it....it does work but the smell is horrible. I prefer using Aubrey's GPB, it's a milder protein treatment and for me it stops breakage but leaves my hair soft. I use it once a week but you could use it more often than that if you're getting alot of breakage. HTH

I'm a faithful Aphogee Treatment user. Caution, it takes time and many experiments to combat the dryness that follows. Also, you must follow the application directions exactly otherwise you risk more damage.

[ QUOTE ]
webby said:
I used keraphix today to combat recent hair breakage/thinning around my edges. Someone recommended Aphogee. Has anyone else used this? Isn't Aphogee, but they didn't say which product to get by Aphogee.

Can you ladies share you hair breakage remedies?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, Webby! Do remember that you may experiencing postpartum shedding. I saw it in Philip Kingsley's Hair Bible. I too suffer from the thinning hairline and it's not a result of the braids. I had this very same thing when I had my daughter.
nono.gif
TLC is my remedy....

Back