Need Advice.....

Jaegermany

Okay party people....need your guidance if you would be so kind..

For about two weeks maybe three Ive been bunning and baggying everyday. I use EQP Mango and EVOO.....

Well as of late my ends like the very end have been a wee bit brittle and even breaking some...could the EQP not be effective?

Also I think Ive got tooo much protein in my reggy....whatchu think?

Nioxin Shampoo and Conditioner
Condition with ORS Mayo/+1 egg
or ORS Replenish pack
Infusium 23 leave-in

Air dry, style (bun/baggy)

I just bought some Aphogee 2 min reconstructor to use once a month but Im thinking I may have too much protein and no moisturizing conditioners but Im not sure....

I also just started using MTG - Which by the way I feel like permits my mid week co wash because of the oil. So I shampoo & condition 3 times a week ....

Any advice on the recent breakage? Any advice overall on how to tweak my reggy? Lay it on me...I would be most appreciative :p

Jae

Are you saturating ur hair w/ ur moisturizer this may help: also when u take down ur baggy: ur ends should still be moist/damp: if not try using more moisturizer & a little more EVOO: as for your reggie: i can't comment cause I don't know wat ur hair likes or dislikes so hopefully someone w/ similar strands can help

maybe baggying is the problem. its not for everyone. my hair doesnt like to be kept damp it will mush and start to break. :)

Thanks Ladies!

@4N6- Some days my hair is damp but then some days (later in the week) it gets dry (even though I renew the cream and oil daily)...

@Flawed- I think my hair may not like the baggy as often as Im doing it (everyday) Im going to need to come up with other styles -
Maybe during the week I can baggy and just wear it out on the weekend to breath?....

Back