Need Advice On Crochet Braids In Nyc

Tamrin

unapologetic
My bestie and I are thinking of getting them, but we are looking for a reliable, haircare savvy braider to do them and not break the bank. We are both naturals. NYC ladies please chime in. Thanks in acvance.

I'm loving this.

I didn't know this was what crochet braids was. This is pretty cool and it looks great. Now how the hell do you take this out?

Last edited:
I'm so getting this next. I'm sending it to my friend who does my crochet braids. I will have to get some edges control. My edges are not baby hair...

I'm so getting this next. I'm sending it to my friend who does my crochet braids. I will have to get some edges control. My edges are not baby hair...

@Keen Im ok edge wise. I will tell my friend to get the edge control. I have 3c hair in front and back. My friend is 4b in front and back. How is washing it? I don't like complications

@Keen Im ok edge wise. I will tell my friend to get the edge control. I have 3c hair in front and back. My friend is 4b in front and back. How is washing it? I don't like complications
I don't know about washing it. But I will sure try. I'm thinking I'll just have to blow dry and use a flat iron again.

I'm 4b all over

Back