NEED ADVICE: Is this Product safe for my 4a/b natural Hair

Ok ladies I have to go to Church so please don't think I posted and ran!! Well I am and i did but I have a good reason

bye

Semipermenant haircolor is the least damanging. But is your hair already lightened?? It doesnt lift so it wont show much if your hair is really dark.

Semipermenant haircolor is the least damanging. But is your hair already lightened?? It doesnt lift so it wont show much if your hair is really dark.

She's exactly right. It will give you a color that you can see in the sun, but that's about it. I have red in my hair right now. I used Ferria. It's ok, it didn't dry out my hair, but it did take FOREVER to rinse out. I am happy with the color. This is a permanent color (which is there till it grows out) so it does require extra special care. Prior to my color, I will do a protein tx.This will help the color take better. I only color my hair once ever 4-6 yrs, and I don't touch it up. I like the 2-toned look. If you can, go to a salon (aveda is great) but if you can't make sure you have a REALLY good moisturizing deep conditioner (i like qp dpr-11 mixed with honey,oil and cap heat) to follow up with immediately afterwards, and for the next several weeks after alternate protein with moisture. hth :)

My hair is brown, it's just looks black in the pictures when it's moisturized and shiney

She's exactly right. It will give you a color that you can see in the sun, but that's about it. I have red in my hair right now. I used Ferria. It's ok, it didn't dry out my hair, but it did take FOREVER to rinse out. I am happy with the color. This is a permanent color (which is there till it grows out) so it does require extra special care. Prior to my color, I will do a protein tx.This will help the color take better. I only color my hair once ever 4-6 yrs, and I don't touch it up. I like the 2-toned look. If you can, go to a salon (aveda is great) but if you can't make sure you have a REALLY good moisturizing deep conditioner (i like qp dpr-11 mixed with honey,oil and cap heat) to follow up with immediately afterwards, and for the next several weeks after alternate protein with moisture. hth :)

I don't want to do a permant color I don't want a commitment. And I am afraid of a hair set back:nono::drunk:

I use to use ferria I love the conditioner they put with the color pack, my hair loved it too!

I would dye my hair blond then dye it red all in the same night. Needless to say I had very very short hair LOL

Last edited:
Back