Need Advice: Elasta QP vs. Keracare?

Aalize

I need to buy a new supply of conditioner. In the past I bought Elasta QP DPR-11 and really liked it. However, after reading the "If you could only choose 1 product line" thread, I kept seeing Keracare Humecto come up. I've never tried this product before. But I was wondering, is it THAT GOOD? Is it very moisturizing (on natural hair)? I'd like to wash and condition either tomorrow or wednesday so any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

To me, the key with Humecto is to make sure you leave it in your hair fo 15-20 minutes. I like it; it gives my hair great slip.

Chichi
bdance.gif

I have used it before and really don't think it is that big a deal. I do still use Keracare Hydrating shampoo. I need a conditioner that sits on my hair (is thick), and I don't think Humecto does this. You might want to try Nexxus Humectress which IMO is thicker (and cheaper).

i'm still a PJ newbie (lol...), but i loved the stuff! my hair was soooooo soft. great slip is an understatement!

I like both of the conditioners you mentioned very much. For me, keracare is my #1 favorite conditioner and the DPR-11 is my #2
smile.gif

I can't live without either of them, but I would give up elasta and keep the keracare if I had to

Back