Need a little boost

Kawaii1

Hey ladies, I really could use a boost. Combed my hair and had not a lot of breakage but some and I am really striving to keep it down to a minimum. It's been on my mind all day. Some encouraging words would be great. How long did it take you all to get that length and health you were looking for?

Hey ladies, I really could use a boost. Combed my hair and had not a lot of breakage but some and I am really striving to keep it down to a minimum. It's been on my mind all day. Some encouraging words would be great. How long did it take you all to get that length and health you were looking for?

A little brekage is natural, with a little bit of detangled hairs in the comb. Consider yourself lucky. During the summer, my shedding is out of control. You might have even just combed too rough. Accidents will happen. Don't worry about it. It's not going to have any terminal effects.

best thing to do is not worry as long as it not a lot i am loseing a little right now too so i kind of understand:yep:i just doing the wait and see if i have to set up my game.and not worrying about it:nono:

Are you keeping your situation moisturized? You up on ya protein treatments? Wearing ya ponytail too tight? Just throwing a few things out there....

In any case, if it wasn't a lot of hairs i wouldn't be too concerned. Keep an eye on your hair for the next week. I am sure that you will find that all is well.

Thanks for the encouragement, I am trying.

I am just paranoid about breakage. Shedding is fine but breakage scares me. I know that is the thing that makes your hair scraggly and I am trying to stretch. It has just gotten over a month and I don't know if my hair is gonna make it.

Back