Need a lite moisturizer for Fine hair

Kenedie

Both my mom and a good friend are having a terrible time finding a moisturizer that does not weigh down their hair. So I am coming to the experts at LHCF to see if you ladies can help. What can I suggest to my mom and my friend?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Ken..
PS...I tried to do a search on the forum and either my browser is slow or the website is but I apologize if this is a repetitive question.

Last edited:
ORS Carrot Oil works for my fine hair. It's not cheap, but it lasts a long time even with semi-daily to daily use.

I LOVE Elasta QP recovery oil moisturizer it is a veryyy light weight creme. Before I use it I spray my wet/damp hair with Elasta QP H-Two leave in..it seals in the moisture great!..Also I have been hearing alot of good things about nutregena *sp triple moisture leave in serum aka NTM.

Kenedie said:
Thanks Miss Tress for your response. The ORS Carrot Oil doesn't weigh down your hair at all?
Not at all, but you only use a small amount. Some might find the smell a bit unusual - it doesn't "stink", it's just odd - so adding an EO like ylang ylang or whatever helps with that.

Back