Need a lil help with some combs please

AsTheCurlzTurns

Okay, as most of you already know, I'm transitioning and as of late, my hair has gotten super thick. Now a little background here, I, BC'd last year on Nov 25th, 2 days later I put a texturizer in. And I've decided to transition out of that back when I found this site. Well I've gotten 2-3 inches of NG since then, but it's very, very thick now and longer than my texturized ends, and here lies the problem. How the HECK do ya'll comb through that?? I use S-curl to soften my NG and everything, and yes that works great, but when it comes to using a comb, I used a seamless wide tooth comb to do that, and it was the ONLY non-brand comb that I had that would actually go through this hair without snagging on my hair or breaking any strands. But as of right now, that comb is broken, from when youngest DD (1 yro) spotted it in the bathroom, and went banging down the hallway with it and it snapped in 2. So can anyone please give me some links, even a pic will suffice of another comb that will do the trick. I'd tell myself any seamless comb will do, but then again, the place where I bought the original comb no longer has anymore and other stores have none of them neither. I'm braiding my hair up this weekend and I can't do it without my comb LOL!! So I would really appreciate any feedback on some great combs to use during this stage until I can find a store with my darn comb! TIA!

Hi AsTheCurlzTurn,

I recently got to combs from www.honeyfig.com. I got the Ghair Tangle Free and the Ghair Detangler. All i can say is that I love these babies.
I love them so much that i purposely hide them before leaving the house. Nothing worse that not being able to find a girls comb. when you want to use them.

I hope this helps. By the way they were a a little priceier than most but, again trust me there worth it.

Wib:spinning:

The best seamless combs that I've used are the Jilbere shower combs from Sally's and a seamless comb that came with the Split-Ender as a free gift.
Give Sally's a try the combs come in extra wide, wide, and pocket size and are very cheap, like $1.50.

Back