Need a great flat iron. Is chi the best?

yodie

I keep hearing a lot about chi. Is it really that good & worth the money?

How does chi compare to a $30 tourmaline flat iron from target?

Does anyone have a flat iron that they recommend, hands down?

Any great tourmaline irons?

FHI!!!!!

Fhi's a fantastic flatiron, it gets my hair super straight in one pass and it heats up in like 10 seconds. It has a long swivel cord, so the cord's never in the way, the plates are nice and smooth, and never snag my hair. And something in the plates makes your hair repel humidity, so your hair stays straight longer

I just flatironed my dd's hair 4 days ago. She's natural with a deep ''s'' pattern. All it took was one swipe to get her hair relaxer straight. And it's STILL soft and straight!

**chanting** FHI.....FHI.....FHI.....FHI!!!!!!

Nope, they're two totally different irons. I got mine from www.frizzy2silky.com for 60-something bucks with free shipping like 10 months ago, but I'm pretty sure it's cheaper now. You can also get one from www.folica.com, they have lots of reviews too :yep:

Personally i would say "hell NAW" to the question 'is chi the best?'

In the year I had it ..it did nothing for my hair...no silky texture...no shine...no swang...

I would say go with a Sedu or an FHI. I have the Sedu its the best.

You should go to folica.com and read the reviews!

that's 2 votes for fhi. thanks adies. I'll read the reviews.

Personally i would say "hell NAW" to the question 'is chi the best?'

In the year I had it ..it did nothing for my hair...no silky texture...no shine...no swang...

I would say go with a Sedu or an FHI. I have the Sedu its the best.

You should go to folica.com and read the reviews!

that's 2 votes for fhi. thanks adies. I'll read the reviews.

Make it 3 votes for FHI. Even though I'm trying to stay away from flat ironing, I have one and I love it. I've also had the CHI Turbo which I wouldn't recommend. I loved it at first but it gave out on me in less than a year. It doesn't produce any heat any more and the power goes in and out. I did some research and found out the the CHI Turbo's swivel cord is basically crap and many people experienced what I did after a few months. The cord loosens causing the stream of power/heat to disappear.

Go FHI!! :yep:

Back