need a good deep conditioner from either Sallys or the drugstore!

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
I don't have a lot of choises as far as BSS is concerned....all I got is Sallys, and a few drugstores (CVS, Ekerd, Rite Aid). I am gonna get twists done on my natural hair on Tuesday and I want to give my hair a good deep conditioner beforehand.

Any suggestions?

Must be somehting I can find at one of these places!

Also, suggest a decent clarifying shampoo (gonna start using MTG when it gets here) that I coudl find at one of those stores too. i have thought about getting Herbal Essence or Suave brand.

I don't really waste a lot of money on conditioners. I buy VO5 or Suave and pour more than half the bottle on my hair saturating it, then I put on a plastic cap and sit under my hooded dryer for about 20-40 minutes and my hair comes out so soft and smelling so good.

I like to use Neutrogena for clarifying.

I'm a natural who presses every two weeks.

I use Suave Clarifying Poo and I like it. It does the job. I always followup with a deep conditioning afterwards. However I did this while relaxed.

A good drugstore clarifying shampoo is Suave Professionals Clarifying Shampoo (Rusk knockoff). I did a review on it recently. I'll bump the thread up for you.

I searched high and low for that clarifying poo and couldn't find it. :( I only found the daily clarifying, but I like it a lot.

I use suave daily clarifying--great job for the price. At salley's try the silk essence cholestrol --I really liked the results.

The suave clarifying is okay. I would definitely follow that up w/ a good dc. At sally's they have a "knock off" hair mayo contidioner.It's w/ a green top, also yellow w/ herbs by Silk Elements. My hair loves that. Also Ion moisturizing tx. I usually use QP Dpr-11. I mix that w/ coconut oil, and a little bit of honey(honey is a humectant.Humectants draw moisture from the air into your hair). Good luck to you. If you can post pics, of your before and after :)

Back