Need a Dominican Salon in FL???

hottopic

O.K. I am now 9 1/2 weeks post relaxer and it is getting hard to maintain. I would like to try a domincian blow out? Does anyone know of a location in south Florida, around the Ft.Lauderdale area? If not does anyone know how to do one...can you instruct me?

Hey, I"m in the Miami area and I know some Dominican salons there. Since no one has replied, I thought I would. Downtown Miami has a few good ones: MetroBeauty, which is both a hair salon and a great beauty supply and make-up store. There are 3 of them downtown, and all have salons run by Hispanics, so they do Dominican blowouts. I also know another one that is downtown; it's Hair Gallery, not too far from one of the three MetroBeauty store/salons and it's pretty good too.

I've only been to the Hair Gallery to get my hair done, and it's $25 there, wash, deep condition and rollerset + blowdry, I think. I haven't been there in a few months.
For MetroBeauty, I think it's $30.
If you don't find anything else, and would like to try those, I can give you the addresses. By the way, I think most Hispanic-run beauty salons do blowouts...

Thank you so much for replying. I had a feeling I was going to have to drive to Miami to get my hair done. Thank you though...I will check the yellow book for the numbers..If I can not find it I will drop you an email.

Kenida's New Look
4962 Northwest 88th Avenue, Ft Lauderdale, FL 33351
Tel: (954) 746-7744

dont thank me i jst copied and pasted u can say thanks to Sunkissd i saw it a little earlier under the salons where someone was asking about it earlier for a dominican salon in FL and she suggested this salon.....i think it was on page 3 of it...

Well I will thank you bluediamond0829 for providing me with the information..Also, thank you Sunkissd....

Hey also let me know how it turns out... ive never been to a dominican salon..but ive heard good things about them...i know my friend she has very long and thick hair and she goes to some dominican salon also...maybe i can try to get her to tell me where she goes..but i think she says its expensive where she goes to get a blowout done....

CarLiTa said:
Hey, I"m in the Miami area and I know some Dominican salons there. Since no one has replied, I thought I would. Downtown Miami has a few good ones: MetroBeauty, which is both a hair salon and a great beauty supply and make-up store. There are 3 of them downtown, and all have salons run by Hispanics, so they do Dominican blowouts. I also know another one that is downtown; it's Hair Gallery, not too far from one of the three MetroBeauty store/salons and it's pretty good too.

I've only been to the Hair Gallery to get my hair done, and it's $25 there, wash, deep condition and rollerset + blowdry, I think. I haven't been there in a few months.
For MetroBeauty, I think it's $30.
If you don't find anything else, and would like to try those, I can give you the addresses. By the way, I think most Hispanic-run beauty salons do blowouts...

Good looking out!
Now I have a few to hit when I visit!
:)

Back