Need a conditioner...

Purtygurly

I want to replace my motions moisture plus with a different deep conditioner. The motions works fine, but I think that it's irritating my scalp.

I want a deep conditioner that is $15 or less. It doesn't have to be super cheap, but I already buy humecto for almost $30 so I don't want to have to buy 2 expensive conditioners. And it can't have protein, if it does have protein, it has to be a tiny amount.

I was thinking about redken all soft or lust, but I don't know how good of a deep conditioner they'll be for 4a/b relaxed hair. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Things that I already have tried/I don't use as deep conditioners:

Miss key 10 en 1
Any cholestorol
mizani conditioners
keracare conditioners
pantene conditioners

I hear good things about Elucence Moisturizing condtioner. I think I am going to buy it after I finish using up some of the stuff that I already have. Its $6.00 I think for the small bottle which is like 8-10 oz. The website is pleasantimage.com

I am MADLY in love with all things Dudley right now. Try their moisturizing conditioner.
smile.gif
It's about 8 dollars for 8 ozs - maybe even cheaper online but the shipping will make it about the same.

What do you think about Dudley's Creme press? Is it any good for pressing?

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
I am MADLY in love with all things Dudley right now. Try their moisturizing conditioner.
smile.gif
It's about 8 dollars for 8 ozs - maybe even cheaper online but the shipping will make it about the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you tried the natural line by dudley's? i think its called True Indulgence or something like that.

[ QUOTE ]
Natori24 said:
What do you think about Dudley's Creme press? Is it any good for pressing?

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to use it witha curling iron on occasion and my hair always came out good.

I so use the cream press Natori - but I don't press so I don't use it for that. I use a little on my ends if I'm going to use a curling iron
spank.gif
or on my edges mixed with a little gel (Elasta QP Glaze) - kind of like one would use the Wanakee Hairline Essential Creme (which I love but which I feel is egregiously overpriced).

Ayeisha I havenm't tried the new line yet. I'm still too busy falling in love with the original line.
laugh.gif

CBG - make sense you love it. We tend to like the same things.
smile.gif
I feel like with the exception of shampoo (and ony because I haven't tried it) Dudley's has an almost perfect line in the sense that they have something good for each step of the hair care process. That's hard to come by.
smile.gif

I noticed that too
smile.gif
also the Dudley's Delux shampoo is like the new Lanza Protein Plus but with an incredible smell that lasts throughout conditioning.

I second the suggestion to try Elucence Moisture Benefits. It's supermoisturizing on my hair and isn't a protein conditioner. The price also fits within the limits you set.
smile.gif
The beauty of this conditioner is that you can also use a dab of it for a leave-in - in fact, the instructions on the bottle encourage you to try it this way. And you can also use the conditioner as a rinse-out in the shower. I love this conditioner.

Back