Neck Length Styles

jazzyto

Im a newbbie with NL hair and would like some protective style ideas/suggestions. I seem to get too much shrinkage :nono: from bantu knots and roller sets.

i work with the shrinkage and make a "relaxed puff" with my bantu knots outs (the picture shows a less "puff" like variation. more like a banana clip pony). I also wear a side bun with a sweeping bang. Both are cute/stylish but protective! Also, sometimes i fluff my bantu set WAAAY out and do a curly fro.

Attachments

• DSCN1155.jpg
    DSCN1155.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 17
Protective styling at this lenght can definitely be challenging. Personally I have opted for sew-in weaves to get me past this stage. I've also done half wigs with my hair corn-rowed underneath. If you are able to gather all the hair in a ponytail you could baggy your ends and cover with a phony pony. Other than that I would try braid-outs or wash and gos.

It wasn't that long ago that I too was neck length. Girl I tried it all sew in weaves, half wigs, roller sets, etc. You still have plenty of options. You can check out my fotki for some ideas if you like.

Back