NC Hairdresser HELP! -

Ladibug

Hi -
I am moving to Chapel Hill for a new job....and I do not know a soul there. I am looking for a hairdresser who can gently handle natural 4b hair for pressing, flatironing and occasional trims. I am also looking for someone who can do twist, straw sets and other natural styles.....

I REALLY NEED HELP LADIES!!!! TERRIFIED because it is very humid and I am a little below average at managing it...but learning....

PLEASE HELP....if you have friends in Raleigh, Durham or anywhere close like Greensboro....please ask for recommendations.

Thank you....I owe the few inches I have to help from this community....a guy from college were like...you were kinda cute, but I do not remember you having hair! I just do not want to destroy the little that I have gained.....

THANKS A BUNCH!!!!

Hi Ladibug,
I'm relaxed but the salon I go to has one natural stylist and I've seen her do locks and twists among other natural hairstyles. I don't know what her name is but you can always ask when you call to make an appt. They're professional and they use really good products and healthy techniques. It's:
Studio 1 Hair Design
1209-A West Main Street
Durham, NC 27701
(919)682-0207
My roommate gets her hair pressed occasionally. I'll have to ask her the address and the person who does her hair, and I'll PM you with that info. No worries!:wink2: Good luck with everything!

Back