Nay, your pictures are incredible

fancypants007

Hey there Nay, just wanted to holler at you and tell you how nice your hair looks. I decided not to press my hair in July for my special event (i will be getting tree braids instead), but i wanted to share with you that i did press my hair 2 weeks ago (i used a kentucky maid pressing comb with teeth a little wider apart), and also i'm very inexperienced when it comes to pressing my hair, but i was so encouraged when i was done. It took me about 2 1/2 hours and it was not dead press as they say, but it was full and long. I did not realize my hair was that long. I wanted to take pictures, but my husband didn't want to do it at that time, and of course it shrunk up. I have not pressed my hair for over 7-8 years and let me tell you, thinking about how nice my hair looked, it just made my day. I also wanted to tell you that i bought some Liv hairdressing yesterday and used it for the first time on my damp hair. It was very nice.

Hey, Fancy
wave.gif

I'm glad that your hair pressing experience was a good one. Next time insist that that husband of yours takes a couple pictures.

I know what you mean about not realizing how long your hair was. Shrinkage really can fool you.

Hey, thanks for the hair compliment.

Nay, I had been admiring your braidouts for a while, but I had no idea that your hair was that long! It's waist length, isnt it?

Back