Nature's Way Organic Virgin Coconut Oil

How are you ladies using this product? And what for? ie. sealing?

What are your results ie. do you like it?

Forgive me but I have never used organic coconut oil before and the consistency is strange to me. The label says to add water to it??

Water? I wonder why they'd say that. It would be like adding water to oil.

Never tried it but now I'm curious.

I love my EVCO, I use it to seal. Mine does not say add water to it, that sounds strange to me. Sorry

Ok Boston Maria, your granddaughter's face is killing me. She is so cute and it almost seems like she is saying stay away from the conditioner. I could eat her up.:yep:

The label says this:
Use as a conditioner. Place jar in warm water to liquefy, then apply 2 teaspoons to hair 1 to 2 hours before washing.

I have that exact brand of coconut oil. You're not supposed to add water to it. The directions say to "place jar in warm water to liquefy" because coconut oil gets solid when it is placed in an environment where the temperature is too low.

If your coconut oil is solid, you're supposed to place the jar with the coconut oil in it in warm water. Whenever my coconut oil is solid, I put some warm water in a pot and place the jar of coconut oil in the pot until the oil becomes a liquid. Then I take the coconut oil jar out of the pot, open up the coconut oil & use it.

HTH!

I have this brand and use it everyday to seal in moisture. I use it in solid form and just rub it in my hands. It melts from my body heat. I'm addicted to this stuff and love the smell!

Back