Nature's Gate Herbal Shampoos and Conditioners?

Redpoetess1

Nature\'s Gate Herbal Shampoos and Conditioners?

Has anyone ever tried these products? I was reading the ingredient list and they seem just excellent. Here's just one of the ingredient lists for the Rainwater Rosemary Conditioner-->
Ingredients: Water Extracts of Cherry Bark, Southernwood, Horsetail, Sage, Rosemary, Myrrh, Nettles, Maidenhair, Lavender Flowers, Quaternium-31, Burdock Root, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Polysorbate-80, Vitamin E, L-Cysteine, Methionine, L-Arginine Amino Acids, Niacin, Methylpropyl Paraben, and Natural Fragrance Oils.

Re: Nature\'s Gate Herbal Shampoos and Conditioners?

I love Nature's Gate, but I didn't like the Rainwater Rosemary conditioner. I bought a small bit of it from the bulk foods section. I'm happy that's all I bought b/c it really didn't do anything for me. I use the regular, it's just called Herbal, it's the original formula and I love, love, love it. I also have the Aloe Vera Treatment conditioner which is a wonderful treat.
smile.gif

Sure n/p
smile.gif
. Type is in my siggy. The other products are wonderful and I love that they have no alcohols.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

If it's those really cheap ones that come in a gallon container for 5 dollars and change, then I use them all the time! They smell good! i usually use them for detangling, preshampoo treatments or conditioner washes, but also for conditioning after shampooing.

I use the Chammomile shampoo and it is great.

I swear by Nature's Gate!
clap.gif

I've used the Tea Tree Oil Conditoner for conditioner washings for the longest. I also just bought the aloe vera to try in place of the tea tree oil when I ran out of it. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm pretty sure it'll work great.

I recommend all of their conditioners. The herbal and tea tree oil conditioners seem to be favorites among naturals and relaxies alike.
smile.gif

Thanx so much for all of you guys help!! I will surely try some of the specific kinds that were suggested.

[ QUOTE ]
Redpoetess1 said:
Thanx so much for all of you guys help!! I will surely try some of the specific kinds that were suggested.

[/ QUOTE ]

No prob. Let us know how they work for you.
wink.gif

Lately I've been using the Natures Gate herbal hair cond. for my cond. washes and I love it! Ingredients are: water extracts of chamomile, nettles, holien hua, nelumbo nucifera, comfrey root, cherry bark,schleichera trijuga, kusambi bark, burdock, and yucca; vegetable emulsifying wax, coconut oil, methylparaben, oil of myrrh, oil of lavender.
I also use their sea kelp and aloe shampoo for when I want a cleaner than CON but still gentle wash.

Back