Nature's Gate Fans

preciouslove0x

So I'm contemplating about buying some nature's gate conditioners. I've looked through the archives and have read mixed reviews.

So... which are your favorites (if any)? Which would you not recommend to anyone and why??

I Have the NG Biotin Conditioner. I haven't used it yet.

However, I always Love:love: a Natural Based Product of Biotin and/or Keratin for their Strengthening Properties.

So, If I like the NG Biotin, I will eventually purchase the Keratin. btw: Jason and Millcreek make Good Natural Conditioners/Products as well.:yep:

I love Nature's Gate Products because they provide slip and are the closest to natural and organic products you can get at an affordable rate on vitacost.com or luckyvitamin.com. The downside is that these products are watery or too thin such as Nature's Gate Hemp Conditioner. However, they have great conditioners such as Nature's Gate Chamomile Replenshing Conditioner or Nature's Gate Jojoba Conditioner. I also find the Nature's Gate Aloe Vera Moisturizing Conditioner to be decent or good(okayish). HTH.

I used these conditioners within 3 months for deep conditioning at least 2-3x a week and my hair drastically improved.

aloe vera moisturizing conditioner is the LEAVE IN for me!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I use it to twist

I really love the Nature's Gate Henna, Hemp and Chamomile Cons.......the Henna con is possibly my fave because it smells just like cherries and cinnamon, provides great slip and moisture, yet makes my hair feel strong. It's surprisingly thicker than the other two. The Hemp is a close second.

I use the awaphui A LOT.

They are great for:

Co Washes

Instant Conditioner - Actually provides a good bit of moisture, but can't replace a good DC.

Leave - in Conditioner - Makes hair very soft

Back