Nature's Gate and Jason's....

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I shampooed today while in cornrows w/Nature's Gate Biotin shampoo which was very gentle and softening. I can't really speak on the slip sense I'm in cornrows but the poo was very conditioning and smelled soooo good like pepermint. Jason's Biotin conditioner was great also it smelled like baby powder very light scent, I left it in for 30min just about under a plastic cap w/a warm towel wrapped around my head. I never washed or DC in cornrows but it was a good experience and something I will be doing over the next few months. I can say both products were very easy to rinse out like any other wash day. My hair is airdrying very soft, I give these two products a :up: .

BeautifulWideEyes said:
I shampooed today while in cornrows w/Nature's Gate Biotin shampoo which was very gentle and softening. I can't really speak on the slip sense I'm in cornrows but the poo was very conditioning and smelled soooo good like pepermint. Jason's Biotin conditioner was great also it smelled like baby powder very light scent, I left it in for 30min just about under a plastic cap w/a warm towel wrapped around my head. I never washed or DC in cornrows but it was a good experience and something I will be doing over the next few months. I can say both products were very easy to rinse out like any other wash day. My hair is airdrying very soft, I give these two products a :up: .

Glad you had a good experience with these products! I like both lines they are good and good for your hair. I love Jason's protein conditioners too with 84% protein, they do an amazing job strenghtening your hair.

Back