Natures Blessings Hair Pomade Anyone?????

Leslie_C

someone on another forum posted about this and says its giving them an inch a month. heres the ingredients....

Hair Pomade
Conditioner-Restorer-Rootbuilder
Ingredients: Nettle,Rosemary,Sage,Pepermint, Thyme, Alfalfa, Pure Virgin Olive Oil, Pure Coconut Oil, Sage Oil, Rosemary Oil, Bergamont Oil, Chlorophyll (from nettle and spinach), Pure Mineral Jelly, Natural Fragrance and Good Intention.
This product is also execellent for dry skin and chapped lips
Net wt 4.0 oz

List Price: $5.00
Our Price: $4.65
You Save: $0.35 (7%)

The only thing is the shipping is more than the product itself! Also, not sure about the inch a month because I think the person is selling the stuff....but it sounds like it might be good for slicking the hair back in a bun,etc in place of gel....

what do u think? It all sounds good except for the mineral jelly and its the next to last ingredient.

It smells real good, thats one thing. I've also heard quite a few people swear by this grease. I use to use it back in High School but its toooo heavy for my hair. If my hair was a bit thicker then maybe I would reconsider using it. If your hair is fine, you would have to use a miniscule amount.

I used it too, I have some hear, it does smell real good, and it is thick, I have fine hair, so it attracted alot of dust, I wouldn't go as far to say that it grew 1 icnh a month but it did condition the hair well, by my hair being fine, I have to be careful with breakage.

I actually just used some today (I put my hair back in the bun) I like it, but it is heavy for those who are wearing their hair out. Out of all "grease" like products, if you are going to stick to one, this is the one to stick too.

I can't co-sign on the growth spurt though...

cool, yeah I was thinking it would just work for pulled back styles. Im mad at their shipping charges though....lol.

I remember that stuff. I used to buy it off the street from the muslims, I still see it on the street everywhere. It smelled so good. I think it's kind of heavy too. If they could put it into a conditioning cream version, I'd be all over it...as long as they kept its fragrance.

hmmm...I wonder if u could whip it up with something creamier or lighter to make it have a lighter consistency????

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
hmmm...I wonder if u could whip it up with something creamier or lighter to make it have a lighter consistency????

[/ QUOTE ]
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing after I did that post.

I used to use it. Its pretty good for a product. It does contain petroleum but its full of other good ingredients. I dont know about it causing growth though.

Back